Primordial Genetics Inc (www.primordialgenetics.com), a biotechnology company applying novel genetic technologies to develop superior enzymes and microbes for use in diverse industries, is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill a full-time position.
- BS or BA, MS or Ph.D. in biochemistry, microbiology, or other Life Science field with 7+ years lab experience.
- Hands-on experience in recombinant protein expression, protein purification and protein characterization are required.
- Experience with AKTA systems, HPLC or similar automated systems is a plus.
- Proficiency in the lab and excellent aseptic technique.
- Experience with fermentation process is a plus.
- Experience in a cGMP production environment is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, record keeping and excellent communication skills
- Computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-notebook recording software
The company is looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about developing superior enzymes for the manufacturing of genetic medicine and who like to work in a collaborative small-company environment. We believe in a creative and nurturing environment that allows for constructive and productive interaction between talented people. Good people in a good company will ultimately create superior products that will make a positive contribution to our society and to the health of the planet.
Primordial Genetics is an equal-opportunity employer.
Primordial Genetics is housed on the General Atomics campus at 3550 General Atomics Court, San Diego, CA 92121. The company has state-of-the-art laboratory and office space, IT infrastructure and conferencing facilities. Primordial Genetics currently has 15 employees as well as a broad network of advisors and consultants. If qualified and interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with a brief description of your background and professional goals in the body of the e-mail. Cover letters are not required and will not be read.